Monday, February 1, 2010

Foiled already!

So, I planned to use my Sephora gift cards today. (For those of you not in the know, Sephora is a european retail beauty chain and they have EVERYTHING that makes you pretty). There is not a Sephora in Utah, so I am relegated to online shopping. So finally, after finding some products I need (which amounted to $49) and then trying to find something else really cheap for $1 so I could get the free shipping (nothing is $1), I finally was ready to check out. So I put in the first gift card number and go to put in the second....and there is a limit of one gift card per order online!! How unfair is that? This means that I would have to buy two orders of $50 (in order to get the free shipping) and be able to use both gift cards. That is twice as much as I wanted to spend. This is why I have such a hard time. I hate rules governing the use of gift cards. Money is money, right?
Anyway, to make a long story longer, I found the sole Sephora location in Utah. It is up near Ogden, which means it will be a day trip, but at least I'll get my money's worth!! (Minus gas & lunch of course!) Geez, all this shopping and I think I need a massage....oh wait, I have a gift card for that!

3 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I knew what Sephora was and Bryttan didn't? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a Sephora in Utah! They should have put it the Salt Lake! Thats is amazing that you have so many gift cards! I would have no trouble spending them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to Ogden all the time to visit George. It's only a 40 minute trip. Each way. Easy.

    ReplyDelete