- She sits up by herself.
- She can roll over front to back and back to front, although she always manages to pin her arm underneath her and can't quite figure out how to fix that yet.
- She passes objects hand to hand and will use both hands to grab at something (always with the intention of getting it into her mouth
- She opens her mouth if Brett & I are holding her while we eat, which is so funny, because like I am actually going to share my food....
- She is officially eating solids and she inhales food like she is preparing for hibernation
- She goes down really well for naps and bedtime, as long as she has her little lamb to cuddle up with
|Laying out by the pool|
|Not so much a swimfan. I was holding her to cover my nursing cleavage. TMI!|
- She babbles and screams and giggles like crazy, and just started saying "da-da" (well, "tha-tha", but we'll take it)
- She is ticklish
- She has discovered her feet, and loves the taste of them, shoes too if she can't get her feet.
- She likes to spit her binky out like a rocket.
- She weighs 13.5 lbs and is 26.5 inches tall!
|Hate this picture of me, but she looks darling!|