Tuesday, January 12, 2010

*eh *eh *eh....I think I've got the black lung, pops...

So, I've been sick for like 2 weeks, and I think it has something to do with this. 

It's really disgusting out there! Can we please get some wind and snow to clear out this air? Not to mention, it would be great to get a few inches for the slopes on Saturday *wink *wink.

Brett and I started p90x the last week of December. It is not getting easier. I can't even breathe when I do the workouts and I've been perpetually sore. I'm blaming this on the inversion as well, not on my being out of shape :)

I'm also having writer's block. Want to know why I never update? I can't think. Someone please give me some inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The inversion is TERRIBLE.

    I think it's why Bryttan is sick again too.

    We are supposed to get snow soon I think.....but who knows these days.....

    ReplyDelete