Thursday, May 24, 2012

Attack of the Clones

We live in a neighborhood that recycled 4 or 5 floor plans and belongs to a strict HOA. As a result of that, every house looks the same or similar. Assembly line homes. We have lived here for over a year and we still consistently drive past our house on the way home. But today I had a crafty moment (and by today I mean that I started this project awhile ago and have been procrastinating this project for at least a month) and now if you come over you will be able to find our house.


My inspiration


On an unrelated note, should I cut my hair?


3 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I love that wreath!! I also think you would looks reeeally good with short hair! But of course, I love your long hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those cookie cutter neighborhoods! Ugh! We are stuck in one too. :(
    No, don't cut it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm excited because whenever we come visiting teaching I feel stupid that I have to look up on my phone which house is yours. Speaking of which, I need to email Amy and see when she's available so we can come visit you...

    ReplyDelete