Thursday, January 26, 2012

Adelyn's Blessing

Adelyn was blessed on January 8th by her daddy. It really made me realize that I am a mother. I have a baby. Every single day goes by so fast--Adelyn changes every time I look at her! I love being there when she discovers something new. The other day she started giggling when I tickle her and it was the cutest thing ever! Grandma Lamoreaux made her blessing dress and Aunt Bryttan made her headband. It's amazing how much love all these people have for one special little girl.




1 comment:

  1. Grandma Bob loves that little sweetheart a lot too! I just bought "Moo, Baa La la" and "But not the Hippopotamus!" (Remember those?) So when Adelyn comes to Grandma's house, there are books to read. Can't wait till she is old enough to enjoy them. Actually, yes I can wait. I don't want her to grow up so fast. She already is double her size! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete