Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spending Spree

I'm really starting to get into spending all these gift cards. I was able to get a much needed facial courtesy of the Shirodhara Day Spa gift certificate that I had. One hour of someone mushing your face around with goop feels like heaven. Can't wait to use up my free massages.
I got my coat courtesy of Macys and it fits perfectly. And I love it. I will likely be wearing it into late spring/early summer so I can get good use out of it before it has to go into storage. And I still have a little over $12 left for Macys, so I guess I will just have to go shopping again. Darn.
We went and saw "Twi-lite" at the Desert Star Theater, and even were able to get dinner with another set of gift certificates. Dinner was only so-so, but the play was pretty funny. I recommend it to anyone who is familiar with the whole "Twilight" craze. The basic plot is that a geeky guy is trying to get the hot cheerleader to go out on a date with him, so he pretends to be a vampire so that she will fall in love with him, because she thinks Edward is the perfect guy (who doesn't, these days?).  It's pretty clever.
So this week, I want to finally get to the Vienna Bistro for a romantic date, and possibly a massage this weekend? It's our birthday week so we may be going out of town...but it is also the last week in February and I have only spent a few of the gift cards. This may have to be dragged out into March. We'll see.

1 comment: