Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm baaack!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted---it's been a busy summer! Or at least it feels like it. I never posted pictures about London....but I will. It's still on my to-do list. Highlights of the summer: Brett and I conquered Mt. Olympus. Literally---it was a death hike. My sister in law Lindsey had the most adorable baby boy Luke on August 4, making me a first time aunt! Brett and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on August 10th by "sightseeing" in SLC. Brett got a new job as a Loan Workout Officer in Credit Management at Zion's and is still studying hard for the GMAT and hopefully grad school next fall. We just moved (again!) into the Millcreek area and we love it. The ward has been really great and we feel so welcome.
Last weekend Brett and I took a few days off of work to enjoy the last few days of summer...and lucky we did because the day we went back to work it dropped 20 degrees and started raining/snowing. Anyway, here are a few of the highlights.
Fishing at Strawberry.

I'm so proud of myself for not only catching the fish, but touching it with BARE HANDS for the picture :)

Hiking Grandeur Peak--the pictures do not even do justice to the colors up there. You just have to use your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to see you have re-entered the blogging world. Fun isn't it? Able to express more than a FB status update. Sometimes I miss my on-line journaling. But I am getting back to it now also.

    ReplyDelete