Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's a GIRL......!


No, I did not reproduce. But I have the cutest little sister in the world! My dad and Angela just adopted the most perfect 4 lb 10 0z little girl. She was born unexpectedly on Sunday, May 2 in Wisconsin. Dad and Angela flew out that day and picked her up. She was able to come home yesterday and we all got to hold her. I think that Brett was a little uncomfortable. It will be good practice for him :) I would keep her all to myself if I could. She is so fun to cuddle! Like a little doll. Now if I can just figure out how to post these pictures....

1 comment:

  1. I second the notion that she is one of the cutest little babies on the planet! She came to a family where she will be loved, that is for sure. YOU FINALLY got your baby sister!! (Hey, they should have named her Kristen!) LOL

    ReplyDelete